Wedding Second Shooter
Thank You For Visiting My Second Shooter Page!
Now that you’re here, you probably want to learn a little about me. I am a professional photographer with nine years of experience. The first six years were spent shooting residential real estate and interiors. In 2020, I began expanding into event photography and personal branding. The natural progression for me was to shift my focus toward weddings, elopements, and engagements. I consider myself a natural-light photographer; however, I will use off-camera flash when necessary.
I have educated myself on wedding photography techniques and best practices. Formal education includes online classes on posing, lighting/location, wedding logistics, and post-production workflow. I worked as a second shooter for Studio Misha Photography. Most recently, I participated in a Styled Wedding Walkthrough Event hosted by Nichole Lauren.
Hendersonville, NC is home, but I work in Asheville, all of Western NC, and the Greenville, SC area.
Bodies – Canon R6, Canon 6D
Prime – EF 50mm 1.8
Prime – RF 35mm macro 1.8
Zoom – EF 24-70mm, 2.8
Flash – (1) Godox V1
Flash – (1) Flashpoint Xplor 600
Flash – (3) Flashpoint TT600
Five Reasons to Hire Me as a Second Shooter
- I am reliable. I will be on time or early, and always prepared.
- I am a really good photographer, but not a know-it-all. I am excited to learn, flexible, welcome feedback, and I’m not afraid to ask questions.
- I know my cameras – I have built up a lot of muscle memory!
- If I do my job, I can free you up so that you can do your job. I am able to take direction as well as take initiative while keeping a low profile.
- I strive to be thoughtful and methodical about capturing images. If I overshoot, I am making more work for you in post-production.