About Cheryl DeCristofaro
I am a seasoned photographer based in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. I started my photography career in 2015 as a real estate and interiors photographer.
After six years of photographing beautiful homes, I knew it was time to redefine myself. My true passion is photographing people and capturing their most precious memories, authentically and with purpose.
Everyone has a collection of stories that define who they are. My mission is to tell your story authentically and purposefully, expressed in the photos I take. My hope is that you will look at your photos in years to come and remember how you felt in that moment, not how you were posed.
I am more than simply my credentials. I want to form a positive working relationship with you, whether it is for the months prior to your wedding, or simply for one day of shooting lifestyle photos.
You can expect photos that are tack-sharp, perfectly exposed, and convey the mood and feelings of the moment. In my world, you are more than just another smiling face!
Five reasons to choose
Cheryl DeCristofaro Photography
- Communication is key! We begin by scheduling an appointment to meet each other – no charge, of course!
- I am a good listener. I want to know what photos or poses are important to you.
- You will receive a photography plan for your photo session/day that will be based on our consultation.
- Unlike some studios, I never outsource post production editing. I am particlar about the final product: gorgeous, meaningful, and memorable photos.
- I take the stress out of posing! I will guide you through each pose and have fun doing it!